Articles published in scientific journals
- Meoded Danon, L. Parental Struggle for their Children’s Genital Autonomy: Establishing Social Space for ‘Nonnormative’ Genitalia. Qualitative Health Research, accepted for publication on December, 8, 2020.
- Meoded Danon, L.,& K. Schweizer. (2020). Psychosocial Approaches and Discursive Gaps in Intersex Healthcare: Findings from an Israel -Germany Action study. Culture, Health and Sexuality, 1-16.DOI: 10.1080/13691058.2020.1810779
- Meoded Danon, L. (2019). Comparing Contemporary Medical Treatment Practices Aimed at Intersexed/DSD Bodies in Israel and Germany. Sociology of Health and Illness, 41(1), 143-164. DOI: 10.1111/1467-9566.12812
- Meoded Danon, L. (2018a). Time Matters for Intersex Bodies: Between socio-medical time and somatic time. Social Science & Medicine, 208, 89-97. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2018.05.019
- Meoded Danon, L. (2018b). Intersex Activists in Israel: Their Achievements and the Obstacles They Face. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry, 15(4), 569-578. DOI:10.1007/s11673-018-9877-2
- Schiff, E., B. Brinkhaous, E. Ben Arie, .…Meoded Danon,L. (2018).Can complementary medicine enhance doctor-patient communication skills? Insights from an International medical student project.Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 41, 283-286. DOI:10.1016/j.ctim.2018.10.012.
- Meoded Danon, L. & A. Krämer. (2017). Between Concealing and Revealing Intersexed Bodies: Parental Strategies. Qualitative Health Research. 27(10), 1562-1574. DOI: 10.1177/1049732317697100
- Meoded Danon, L. (2016). Between My Body and My “Dead Body”, Narratives of Coma. Qualitative health research, 26(2), 227-240. DOI: 10.1177/1049732315578637
- Meoded Danon, L., &N. Yanay. (2016). Intersexuality: On secret bodies and secrecy. Studies in Gender and Sexuality, 17(1), 57-72. DOI:10.1080/15240657.2016.1135684
- Meoded Danon, L. (2015).The Body/Secret Dynamic: Life Experiences of Intersexed People in Israel. Sage Open, 5(2), 1-13. DOI: 10.1177/2158244015580370
- Meoded Danon, L. (2014). The ramification of the “MinGuf" process” on intersexed people: The tension between the subjective body and the Bio-Social Body. Theory and Criticism, 42, 125-150. (Hebrew).
Meoded Danon, L. (2014). What kind of body? The paradox of the minguf process on intersexed people’s lives. Tel Aviv, Israel: Resling. (Hebrew) http://www.resling.co.il/book.asp?book_id=770
Articles in Edited Volume
- Meoded Danon, L. (2020). Between the somatically and politically: The struggle to change the medical policy for intersex people in Israel and Germany. In M. Krumer-Nevo, I. Weiss & R. Strier (EDS), Critical Theory in Action: Critical Practices in the Social Sphere in Israel. Tel Aviv: Resling. (Hebrew).
- Meoded Danon, L. (2017). Whose body is this, anyway? Intersexual adolescents struggle with the corporeal secret. In E. Lachover, E. Peled, & M. Komem (Eds.), Girlhood and bodies. Jerusalem: Magnes. (Hebrew).
- Meoded Danon, L. (2020). Review of Bioethics and Biopolitics in Israel: Socio-legal, Political, and Empirical Analysis by Boaz Hagai, Yael Hashiloni-Dolev, Nadav Davidson, Dani Filc and Shai J. Lavi. (Eds). Israeli Sociology.
- Meoded Danon, L. (2019). Review of Moral Equality, Bioethics, and the Child by Claudia Wiesemann. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.