- Dr. Michael Blank "So That All Mankind Can Benefit"20/06/2016
- Dr. Meital Gal-Tanamy: Infectious Enthusiasm30/11/2015
- Graduate Open Day 20/5/201320/05/2013Graduate Open Day: 20th of May, 2013 12:00 AM to 17:00 PM
You are warmly invited to attend our upcoming Graduate Open day at the Faculty of Medicine in the Galilee, that will be held at the 20th of May, 2013 from 12:00 A.M. to 17:00 P.M. at 8 Henrietta Szold street, Safed.
Meet with faculty members and students from the Graduate programs in medical sciences.
Starting from 13:30-14:30 we will hold lectures about the research opportunities available at the Faculty and the graduate programs offered.
We will offer tours of the research laboratories and the Scientific Equipment Center
Visit the research booths, food stalls and participate in the available activities...
What can the Faculty of Medicine in the Galilee offer you?
The Faculty of Medicine in the Galilee invites you to apply for a graduate degree program or a postdoctoral position at one of our research laboratories:
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Combined Doctor of Medicine and Doctor of Philosophy Degree (M.D.-Ph.D.)
- Postdoctoral Position
The research work will be conducted at our Faculty research centers at the Safed Campus or at affiliated Hospitals, including:
- The Baruch Padeh Medical Center, Poriya
- The Ziv Medical Center, Safed
- The Western Galilee Hospital in Nahariya
- The Nazareth Hospital EMMS (Scottish hospital)
- The Holy Family Hospital, Nazareth (Italian hospital)
- A unique combination of basic and clinical research
- Research laboratories in the Faculty and affiliated Hospitals, in the forefront of Medical Sciences
- Sophisticated research laboratories
- A state of the art Research Equipment Center and Animal Facility
- A very generous and high scholarship in addition to a housing scholarship
- An exemption from tuition fees
- A special atmosphere in the spirit of the Galilee
For additional information, contact Maor Nurit 072-2644947
- Conference in Translational Research at the Faculty, February 201318/04/2013