Prof. Mary Rudolf
The public health department at Bar Ilan takes an interventional population health approach. Its innovative research programme includes:
* Early childhood intervention with a strong focus on childhood obesity prevention and childhood injuries
* Community-based participatory research through Project Raphael
* Social accountability and the impact of the Faculty on its students and the communities of the Galil
* Yaldei Hagalil - a study of the early determinants of health in a cohort of children of the Galil
* and a postgraduate Health Studies program which also involves MPH students on placement from the UK .